Whether you’re relatively new to riding, or have recently decided to get more serious about your fitness and training, you’re ready to bridge the gap from traditional cycling shorts to bib shorts. If you’re already a convert then you’ll probably know exactly what we’re talking about! Many who start using bibs say that they will never look back – sounds like what we all used to say about pedals when clipless were first introduced. Bib shorts are found by most, if not all, to be the most comfortable option for a riding short – but of course this relies heavily on getting the fit right (see the size guide of waist measurement above). Lack of a waistband and the fact that bib straps serve to hold the shorts up in proper position significantly contribute to the comfort factor. Preferred by professional cyclists and general enthusiasts alike, with a cycling jersey worn over the top bystanders can’t tell the difference between bib shorts and traditional ones. Baleaf Cycling Bib Shorts, affordable Pro cycling clothing.
- Pro II 3D Chamois, multi level high density foam plus precise gel pad with chafe-free surface provides great comfort on long rides
- Moisture transfer 4-way stretch breathable fabric provides optimal cooling in hot weather; 50+ UV protection from the sun
- Multi-Panel anatomical design facilitates unrestricted freedom of movement; Wide mesh bib upper for comfort, support and ventilation
- Elastic leg openings with silicon grippers keep shorts from riding up; Back storage pocket for convenience
- Flatlocked stitching on all seams for strength and comfort; Reflective elements on the left thigh and rear for low-light riding